It’s February and the month of love!
The time of year where people of all backgrounds celebrate people of African American history. Here on the Passionista Playbook we’re saluting bombshells of African descent.
If there’s a beauty who you feel should be on the list, tweet me @AbiolaTV.
We’ve got Josephine to Diana, Beyonce to Oprah, Janet to Halle, Eartha to Dorothy and every goddess in between.
If you listen to scientists, we’re all African, aren’t we?
Here are our faves in no specific order! -aa
Kimora Lee Simmons & Tyra Banks
Cicely Tyson (& Miles Davis)
Tia and Tamera Mowry
Kim Porter & Brandy
Iyanla Vanzant & Oprah Winfrey
Destiny’s Child: Michelle Williams, Beyonce Knowles, Kelly Rowland
Scary Spice Mel B.
FLOTUS Michelle Obama
More Passionate Living!
- Meeting Viola Davis! My Revealing Interview with the Star of ‘Beautiful Creatures’
- Meeting Tamar Braxton: Video Interview on “Braxton Family Values”
- Single Women, Money Dating and Advice! Budget Living
- It’s 2013! Time to Start Working Out – A Fitness Reality Check
- How Rich People Think and Advice for the Financially Challenged
- I Cooked from My Parents’ Garden & I Liked It! How to: Gardening DIY
- Delicious Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Breakup Quotes on Pinterest: Positive Moving On Thoughts
- Kenya Moore! Advice for the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” Miss USA
- How to Forgive a Cheater: Adultery, Infidelity & Lies
- Crazy Girl’s Wanna Be Sparkling Shimmery Sexy Diva Dust