Dating a Londoner? Cheers, darling. Here’s what to expect when dating someone from the capital city of England and the United Kingdom…
Our good friends at match.com have recently created a fun new infographic called ‘What to Expect When Dating a Londoner’. It turns out that thirty-six percent of folks in London are actually single. This news comes courtesy of the Match LoveGeist survey.
You know we’re big advocates of single women traveling, so if you’re single, ready to mingle and have been considering crossing the pond, now’s the time!
If you want to know how to travel in style, check out our girls The Travelistas. Also, right here at Love University (yup, our new name) we’ve given travelogues in visiting South Africa, Amsterdam, Australia, Guyana, and romantic places to propose or even just glam camping in your own neighboring backyard.
Now that Spring has sprung, it’s the perfect time to grab the “Perfect First Date Advice” that I gave recently at Match and get out there!
P.S. Catch the fun advice video that I made below on Prince William and Duchess Kate’s wedding day in Times Square, NYC.
More Passionate Living!
- Female Veterans Need Love Too! Relationship Coaching for Soldiers
- Too Fat to Be Loved! What Does It Take to Deserve A Relationship?
- Celibacy 101! My Current Advice on Being Celibate in Essence
- Online Dating Profile Advice – How to Rock the Single Life
- Is Your Man Marriage Material? Who Makes a Good Husband?
- Anger Management Advice! When Being Pissed Off Ruins Relationships