Recently, the goddesses were all a-twitter about blogger Joe Shervell’s Kanye-inspired post here on the blog. He presented, “The Top 7 Kanye West Business Lessons! What We Can Learn From Kim Kardashian’s Baby Daddy.”
Now, our Personal Finance expert Kara Stevens is taking the “Be Like Kanye” lesson plan one step further. Consider it an empowerment lesson to celebrate the birth of his first child, the sure-to-be gorgeous, lil Miss North West. Watch Kara’s motivational video for Kanye-powered affirmation as Love University temporarily becomes Kanye College. -aa
If confidence is something that you struggle with, might I recommend a dose of Kanye. Yes, Kanye West–the man with an ego the size of a several large stadiums combined. I say “dose” because all of you need is a little of what Kanye has to make you feel entitled to abundance and goodness. When I am feeling low on confidence, I take a swig of the Kanye Kool-Aid.
In other words, I use Kanye as my confidence role-model. What Would Kanye Do? If you can’t see the video about “Yeezus” below, click here.
Additional Life Lessons from Kara Stevens:
- Financial Stress: Money & Relationships! What’s Love Got to do With It? (Video)
- How to Find Your Self Worth & Empower Yourself! Fabulous N Frugal Interviews Me (Video)
- ‘It’s None of Your Business If/When My Husband & I Will Have Kids!’ Kara Stevens’ Story
More Passionate Living
- How to be Sexy and Respect Yourself
- Yoga to Heal Breakups and Bad Relationships
- Essence Magazine Love & Dating Experts’ Advice
- The Give It Up for Good Community Campaign
- Love School for Nerds! Addiction or High Libido?
- Your July Love Horoscope: Astrology & Zodiac
- How to Use Feminine Power for Business Shine
P.S. You can also find Abiola’s advice this week on the following columns and segments: Babble, Nerdpocalypse’s Love School for Nerds, Essence’s Intimacy Intervention and Mommy Noire’s Beauty Love Class and Women Hating Women.