Coye Reviews Doc Johnson’s Rock Star Stevie Massager: Does It Get A Standing Ovation?
Coye LeRocke takes on Doc Johnson… he folks at Doc Johnson, a leading adult novelty company, are pretty bold.
he folks at Doc Johnson, a leading adult novelty company, are pretty bold.When I first heard about their Rock Star collection, a dazzling lineup named after some of the most known voices of our time, I immediately thought they work knew I had to find out more and had to get my hands on at least one of them.
Doc Johnson’s numerous collections, in this case, the Rock Star lineup features items named after a few of the most iconic bad girl rockers in history: Janis (Joplin), Tina (Turner), and Stevie (Nicks). I opted for the Stevie and I had to find out!
Would it spoil me by giving it the red carpet treatment courtesy of the Rock Star Stevie vibe? Ideal for banging out an impromptu solo performance or enjoying the vibes as an opening act with your bedroom groupie, the silicone massager with a plastic handle measures at seven inches but provides you with four penetrable inches. (Both materials are body-safe.)
The smooth and flexible shaft encases a multi-speed feature to ensure a welcoming serenade to your eagerly awaiting spot. Its flat head design is most suited for intimate stimulation as well as an all over massager to rock your or your partner’s body.
The Rock Star Stevie is waterproof so a dip in the Jacuzzi just became hotter and risque, a fitting component in your winning uninhibited lifestyle.
I love the design of the Rock Star Stevie. I opted for the black one and you can’t help but to notice the adornment the whole collection possesses for a glitz and glam effect. Most importantly, it got the job done for close encounters of the “Big O” kind. Two AAA batteries and a slight twist of the turn dial later and we were in motion.
The budget-friendly item is incredibly quiet during its lower speeds but does become a little “buzzy” under the sheets during higher vibrations which may or may not be a nuisance for some users.
If you are purchasing your first personal massager, this one is a viable choice. For experienced toy users, they may find it more pleasurable to use during foreplay as a way to warm-up and not as one to have you disturbing the neighbors.
- PROS: Great for G-spot Stimulation; Affordable; Waterproof; Made of Silicone and Plastic (both body-safe material); Easy To Use
- CONS: Vibrations may not be strong enough for experienced users; A Bit Noisy during Higher Vibrations; Not Very Discreet
More Passionate Living!
- Meeting Viola Davis! My Revealing Interview with the Star
- Meeting Tamar Braxton: Video Interview on “Tamar and Vince”
- How to Impress Your Man’s Friends and Family
- Too Fat to Be Loved! What Does It Take to Deserve A Relationship?
- Celibacy 101! My Current Advice on Being Celibate in Essence
- Goddess Year in Coaching! How 2012 All Went – Photo Diary
- Iyanla Vanzant! What An Inspiration – Paying It Forward
- New AbiolaTV! Yummy Vegan Homemade Hummus Recipe Video
- What Is EMDR Therapy? How Does It Help With Emotional Eating?
- Beyonce Knowles: Life is But a Dream Review
- JET Magazine Love Expert: Body Language & Relationships