Video artist damali abrams of Self Help TV shows us how to make peppermint honey at Jackie Robinson Park in Harlem, NYC. Thanks to the blog Honey Traveler for all of the text below, which explains what Peppermint Honey is and the photo image. Honey Traveler shares everything we always wanted to know about honey — and then some!
Peppermint Honey is a rare find these days in spite of the fact that mint it is widely cultivated. Peppermint is a naturally occurring hybrid mint, a cross between watermint and spearmint. It is found wild occasionally with its parent species. Peppermint honey crystallizes into a dense, fine buttery consistency, easily softened in warm water. It has one of the most powerful aromas of all the mints. Surprisingly, the honey does not taste like like what you might expect, peppermint candy. In fact, it has a strong musky aroma, which when combined with the menthol packs a powerful punch. The flavor is strong too, but it surprisingly good. It is medium sweet with a lingering after taste. It is a amber colored in liquid form and lightens to a beautiful caramel when crystallized. More information…
More Juicy Goodness!
- Mommy Santa Alert! How to Create the Perfect Playroom
- Cooking with Leftover Wine! 3 Scrumptious Vino Recipes
- Essential Oils to Replace Toxic Cleaning Products
- Gamer Gifts Guide! The Perfect Holiday (Or Any Day) Gifts For Game Lovers
- 8 Yummy Foods Rich in Age-Fighting Antioxidants! Healthy is Beautiful, Y’all
- I Cooked from My Parents’ Garden & I Liked It! How to: Gardening DIY
- Verbal Abuse & Advice + Abusive Relationship Talk Show & Domestic Violence
- How to Plan a Romantic Spa Day At Home or in Luxury
- Abiola’s Complete Holiday Relationship Advice Guide for Goddesses
- Single Moms on a Budget! 7 Tinzley Tips to Do the Holidays Stress-Free